Tuesday, March 16, 2010

march 17th.

I'm officially turning into 24 years old today. I feel old but not weak. Well, a little weak, i guess. I expect someone could at least send me wishes or prayers or sedikit basa basi. But he's not gonna. 4 words that ruined my morning. At least i have to be grateful for that, you know. MASIH UNTUNG DISELAMETIN! Oh God, I wish we could talk face to face. It's not like we're never talking but I wish you could give the answer straight away. Things changed a lot, you know. And I can't cope up with that. It's been two months since my stupid separation with you-know-who and frankly, I'm going no where. Definitely no where. I'm just walking here and about but ended up in the same place and the same spot. Moaning, grumbling, crying (sometimes), but mostly i ended up feels nothing. This desperation thing is something I don't want to have. I wanna be normal. How does it feel to be normal? Well, I guess for now I'm enjoying myself for being sooo not normal. It's my day, for God Sake! I WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment