Friday, October 30, 2009

imaginary ordinary.

i am me.

in all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.

everything that comes out of me is authentically mine -- because i alone chose it.

i own everything about me. my body, my feelings, my voice, my actions.

i own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears.

i own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.

because i own all of me, i can become acquainted with me.

by so doing, i can love me and be friendly with all my parts.

i know there are aspect about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that i do not know.

but as long as i am friendly and loving to myself, i can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzled and ways to find out more about me.

however i look and sound, whatever i say and do, and whatever i think and feel at given moment in time, is authentically me.

if later some parts of how i looked, sounded, thought and felt turn out to be unfitting, keep the rest and invent something new for that which i discarded.

i can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.

i have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.

i own me, and therefore, i can engineer me.

i am me.

and i am Okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment